Saturday, June 23, 2012

22 June 2012

I had very bad weather today. It started raining during the night off and on and continued that way throughout most of the day. I managed to record enough birds to get a good sample and then I went to the Mt. Hood Winery for a wine tasting. Finally I moved on to Packwood, Washington where I am back in a hotel for the evening. There are Elk wandering around town and I hope to get some video of them shortly.


Mt. Hood Winery


Day-list: Oregon: Hood River Co., Mt. Hood area


Common Merganser

Turkey Vulture

Red-tailed Hawk

Mourning Dove

Common Nighthawk

Hairy Woodpecker

Northern Flicker

Olive-sided Flycatcher

Western Kingbird

Cliff Swallow

Barn Swallow

Steller’s Jay

Gray Jay

Northern Raven

Red-breasted Nuthatch

House Wren

Golden-crowned Kinglet

Swainson’s Thrush

Hermit Thrush

American Robin

European Starling

Warbling Vireo

Yellow-rumped Warbler

MacGillivray’s Warbler

Western Tanager

Black-headed Grosbeak

Lazuli Bunting

Spotted Towhee

Fox Sparrow

Song Sparrow

White-crowned Sparrow

Dark-eyed Junco

Western Meadowlark

Brewer’s Blackbird

Pine Siskin

American Goldfinch


No comments:

Post a Comment